Finally got the CS3 to work, the trick was to copy the entire dvd content into c: drive... like DOH! Wasting time. Well, don't ask me how I get so cranky lately.
I've so much stuff to clear from my to-do list, I wish I have more time. But given if I have more time, I wish I have more hands. There's lotsa articles coming in this time of the year.. and the funniest piece I read so far from a 12 year old, on How can Buddhism help me?
"Buddhism can help us when we are dead, because it help us determine whether we will go to hell or heaven, reborn as animal, ghost or Arahant etc. Buddhism can prevent me from breaking precepts. Buddhism can also lead us to end samsara so that we don't need to suffer anymore. I hope that through this story I wrote could advise people to learn more about Buddhism."
I guess for now, after 'san' everything to sayang already, no more energy left to blog about it. One of the strain came from problem girl from school, who suddenly called my house phone to talk the same rubbish, and it was so difficult for me to try to end the car. I was not in the mood to 'help' her that evening having a loaded head. Such a pity I do not have the medicine or a cure to her sickness, feeling quite helpless listening to her ramble on and on about her obsession about a man who had made her life miserable. I don't know this person. She explained to me who he is and expect me to 'know' and she needed affirmation, that what she say is true.
...anyway, may she be well and happpy. I honestly have no ability to help her. I don't think by 'lending my ears' is of any use.
While crapping about so many things to do... I'm secretly wishing that I have a pda phone now, to help to remember things. To synch all my calendar.
From puja mtg.. i had to dos...
From bisds mtg... also got to dos...
From ladakh trip... coming back also got to dos...
Friends wedding... also need to dos...
What a life!
No comments:
Post a Comment