Deposit RM3k swiped! We had table talk at Tai Thong Imperial Garden, at a very cozy nice room, with attached washroom... basically we like the 'interior design' of the place, with the turquoise wall and the lotus-design lamp dangling from the ceiling.
Since both our parents are 'fine' with the place, since there's another couple who'd put their name for the same date, we just took out the credit card. I wonder if courtesy sake, they should call up the other couple to inquire... I guess in business world, who pay first who get it first right? I'm just imagining that if someone else had booked and paid deposit for the date that we've already booked without courtesy inform us - cham lah!
Potentially we're having as many as 40 tables, if more than that, the banquet hall will be quite crammed. Let's keep your fingers crossed... that everything will turn out "all's well, ends well".
No comments:
Post a Comment