Thursday, February 26, 2009

So rude!

Scenario 1:
My bro & my cousin bros are colour blind but sayang didn't know or he don't remember what I've mentioned before. Anyway, I bought some new clothes, and started bringing out to show, and naturally I just showed my cousin and asked,
"what colour is this?"
(long pause) "don't know"
"guess la!"
"can't tell"
By then sayang looked at me and figured it out that my cousin is colour blind and sayang gave me a stern face "sayang don't ask! its so rude!"
??!?!?!!?!!!????!!!???

Scenario 2:
Late into the night, when mom got back from her puja & folding the clothes in the living room, and I was nearby working on the newsletter on the laptop... then suddenly I told mom
"...wanna pinjam your mat for house-blessing chanting" (then I continue with the laptop)
"why tomorrow you don't need me bring detergent to clean the house ah..."
"got tell already mah.. bring broom, bring pail, bring detergent..."
"har? like that tell? why didn't tell nicely?"
"yesterday you were here, when we discussed about tomorrow's housecleaning, aunty will come first and you all will bring her eat nasi kandar... you were here what!!"
"what!!! don't simply assume! YOU ARE SO RUDE!!!"
??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!!????!!!??!
(verbal fighting went on and on until I forced myself to stop replying...like total ignore)

Anyway, back at Scenario 1, case settled when my dad came to conclusion by directly asking my cousin "are you offended by asking you to guess what colour?" He said no.
As for Scenario 2, I feel its such a waste of energy for my mom to pick on me on such wuliow thing like broom-pail-mop-detergent. Looking at the 'heat' generated from my mom, I also kesian her... no peace for her. While I know very well, the way for my mom to have peace with me, is for me to talk with her very sweetly and gentlely and politely and smilingly > oh geeeehhhhh... I rather get punished to hell for being... tactless & not-so-sweet-to-mom!!

I thing the word should be "crude" not "rude"!

No comments: