Saturday, July 16, 2005

"I like your spirit!"

Ahem, another one of those 'perasan' post :P

Was rushing (as always), to bank in cheque in Maybank at Section 14, but there's no parking! As I was driving my SLK alone, I double parked, gush down the car, hurried to Maybank.

From no where, this cute looking guy standing infront of Maybank, said "Mdm, would you like to buy these candle for charity?"

While rushing to get into the bank, I replied "No thank you!" without even giving a second thought.

Cute guy replied "You're welcome. I like your spirit!"

Grassp??!!! WHAT?!! I was already inside the glass door bank filling up forms and dropping in the cheque, and I know he's outside all the while. Then as I walked out, where by he's been standing infront of the door, he greeted me again "Nice meeting you! See you again!"

... something along those line. And I hopped back into my car... brimming... (I felt like my spirit just burst out from my body!)

3 comments:

Jyon said...

...i think he is being tremendously nice. doesnt that makes us stop and think where are we heading? hmm, good guy...maybe a deva from somewhere who comes down to earth and ask us to stop rushing and start looking...

Jyon said...

...waliao...got cheque to bank in...so RICH...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »