Saturday, July 09, 2005

Shoot yourself...in the mirror

Hai... I ask myself, "why people so vain?". Ahem, dont get offended. Maybe its me that's so not normal. First time I heard my gal-friend said, while we're hanging out in one of the girl's house - let's take a picture of ourselves in the mirror!

I go like WHATT?!? Why?! Not like you dont already know how you look like. Hey, isnt it associate with being vain? Maybe it is not wrong to be vain, I just have to accept people as just being the way they are. But it's so funny if you see how this boy do it! I dunno why but its just funny to me.

Atleast my vain brother would pose like a model infront of the camera, but I never see him shooting himself in the mirror like that! Another 'guy' I know you can laugh with me if you know him, my new workmate, he's a guy but on his MSN avatar his up-close picture of himself keeps changing every day, almost. A staring the sky pose, a head leaning against wall pose. I dont know if I should printscreen the MSN window and then upload his vain looking pose of his face. It's very comical to chat with these people, so not-shy of their looks (or pictures of themselves).

Enough for this post. Actually very wuliow of me to keep posting to my own blog, like talking to myself, what to do I dont want to do productive things now at work on a SATURDAY. I'm just counting the minutes to 1pm. (give me a break, i slept at 6am this morning trying to choke out this KPI definition, which the boss do not have time to go through it today. Doh).

1 comment:

Jyon said...

...wakakaz...shoot urself in the mirror. i like cant stop laughing...
anyway, always good to be prepared and as of when ur boss ask u, u are always ever ready!!! wakakaz...