Saturday, July 23, 2005

Is it a trap?

There are 2 nicknames given to these 2 'bosses', but I'll call them MD and TD, my colleague call them by some funny acronym. The trap is actually quite straightforward -- BUSINESS.

Just as I'm trying to write this story of a trap, I've just discovered another conspiracy related to business deal between A B C. Oh, a small fry like me is Z. Anyway, just as I've sworn to secrecy, I'll try to keep up to it, although it does sound unethical, but who am I?

Damn... what a world. Let me tell you a short story of outsourcing. Forget about ABC above. This another set of ABCD.

My work deals with supporting company D. D outsource the job to C, C partner with B, B outsource to A, A hired me. Where am I working at physically? A building in C, but supporting big global company D.

No comments: