Thursday, August 04, 2005

Anyone more Urrrgggghhh!!!!!

Aabubba -- a long-standing Internet friend, who's getting married end of this year. So?! After not chatting for awhile, we briefly catched up, not without me wanting to strangle him... Urrrrgghhh... again.

He announced his wedding date, and me being wedding photographer wannabe, I showed him Saifulnang and saying he's Malaysia's most glamourous wedding photographer. He showed me his friend's site Tommy Colbert and asked for my comment.

Errm... so I dont really know where to click, probably its not a user-friendly website, I took a long time to load each album, and the pictures were probably just like Saifulnang's shots I exclaimed. That probably stirred his u-gotta-be-kidding-me splat not only on my 'taste in photography' but also kutuking Saifulnang being very ORDINARY, just like browsing through my own fotopages.

Alright then, so I gave him bs about him making me feel stupid, for one who doesn't know a thing about what artistry photography or great angle blah blah blah. There he went on kutuking either me or Saifulnang's photo. Then he went offline. (to work lah, not that he's that siu hei, but somestimes he is) Good thing he went offline, or else I would go on with my last surge of verbal abuse.

URRRRrrgggghhh.... online communication, problem is you cannot truly express your subjective view, esp if one is bad at putting words tactfully, and words can be interpreted differently.

Anyway, your say, of how EXTRAORDINARY is this Tommy, and how ordinary is this Saifulnang?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oversea's moon is rounder. Tommy shots in extraordinary places to us in malaysia.

Saiful shots in our ordinary place.

that's the only reason i can think of.