Wednesday, August 24, 2005

how not to grow fat?

Or how to lose the spare tyre when your mom makes the best chocolate cakes!!!

Sigh... today I went for a very filling satisfying banana-leaf rice lunch at the service-friendly Sri Paandi in Section 11, PJ. Then starting from 3pm, I realise I have 2 small pieces of choc cake in my drawer.

Shoot... my mind over my mouth? Really the whole afternoon was a battle between my mind vs my mouth. So.. I did my work (basically I finish doing since morning), then try to other stuff. Wow... finally I lost to my mouth at 4.45pm. I am already so full, and I went to finish up what's left inside the contrainer.

Yes, it is that hard to resist the temptation of my mom's choc cake. Mom you win.

(ever wonder why some gal-friends seem so much thinner than me? or why my bro seems fatter most of his friends? ...yup living in the same house with my mom)

4 comments:

Jyon said...

i had nasi lemak for breakfast, then eat malay rice and 2 chickens(free one), then eat laksa for tea(free also), kanna curry house maggi goreng for dinner and ended up finishing quarter pack of twiesties i opened yesterday nite!

arghh...i wanna be thin..thin...thin...

Anonymous said...

choco cake.. nvr share share with me also
sharing is caring ma...
so sad... :P

=t=

Anonymous said...

back to old time in china, fat girl is attractive.

環肥燕廋,各有喜好, sure got someone appreciate you for what you are.

Nee Sern said...

i also want chocolate cake... err..the edible type