Remember the trip I so want to live up to my expectation (subconsciously, my parents expectation) of brining my parents to NZ! Now is it ok if I change my mind, I wanna bring them go Cambodia instead. To visit the breathtaking Angkor in Siem Reap. Imagine the amount of $$$ I can save! No joke, I just asked a friend, he spent about RM1.7k only! One air-ticket only to NZ would cost RM2k lah!!!
On my job front, I flipped through the papers, I see many jobs that I could apply. But I'm only interested, or rather excited with one ad for a publishing company! Requirement: English must be very good, and some other personality attributes. Eh, you think my English qualify as "very good"? How you think I should put for expected salary? I have no idea! Coming from zero formal experience in publishing / writing. But it really inspires me to want to apply for THAT job FIRST! Also wishing of ALL the jobs advertised, I wish I could have THAT job. I really hope I can safely say "I wont mind if its low pay". That part, I will have to talk myself out of the budget I'd like to spend. Mind you, I dont do weekly / monthly shopping... but the stuff that I plan to spend on, really need alot of effort to save!
Wouldn't it be simple, if I'd just follow the advise "Stop Dreaming! Now go to sleep!"
Awwriite... cannot imagine, if I ever become a real journalist or paid writer! Wahlaueugh. But how could I write the way that I write to earn a living?! Any comments?
3 comments:
so, i chose the right answer!! cambodia..wakakaz...
anyway, yeap u have the passion in that area. go ahead. but ur domain knowledge is in cmmi now...make full use of it...
i would say, if you are so sien with your current job, then it's no harm to scout around now, and armed yourself with information that you can then use to make a good decision on your future :)
If your budget is not enough then cambodia is the best choice for you and your parents.. Bungee jumping aaah..why not u tag along with me, apa macam? Then we can shout together LOUD LOUDDDDD....yeah!!
Your career wise.. no harm trying a totally new field/environment. Just bear with the lower pay (coz experience-nil) for few mths...
Just me.. you tahu siapa
Post a Comment