Haha... again next post. Here now I'm listening to a catchy tune by Edison Chen Guan Xi ~ I Never Told You ~
Aww... just imagine, I dread this office, I am obsessively skeptical about my boss, I'm so uninspired by this working environment... BUT, just plug on the earphone, and blast the volume up till the extend my ear could take it, of musical melodies!
Ok... the song now is Leo Ku's musical medley... blah cannot sing. Still... cool arrangement.
Yep... the list of songs that I like to hear... too bad I dunno many Chinese songs...
just yesterday, at lunch, I was blabbling about Malaysian Idol with my schoolmate / officemate, how I actually like Faizul, as he's the Constantine of Malaysia! Ahem... because I like rock music!
Errm, then my friend started scratching, "huh? I thought you like Jazz?!" Oh ya... that too, tonight we're gonna head on Sunrise Kiara to check out the Jazz Festival.
Point is.... no matter how boring life could be, the negative energy could rebound to pure pleasure, just through music! Ahem, i'm not sure if its because of the loudness! It feels like being in a studio now, I couldn't hear a thing what my colleague is talking.
Cool... Leo Ku is still singing... :) you know how long is this medley eh :P
3 comments:
MJ i got that medley too, it's quite a good arrangement actually!
try 笑谈广东话 too, funny radio talk show.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment