I asked my dad in mix English Cantonese, "Do you tai dak hei ngor?"
Dad smiled, matter of factly replied, "yes, I think you can really think! And you know how to analyse things and solve problems..."
Doh...
I mean to ask, "Do you tak dak hei ngor to have the capacity to bring you and mom to backpack New Zealand next year?"
"Ohhh! CAN!! Sure can! You can eat roti everyday save money for it, if there's a will there's a way."
"Ahhh... I also think so. I think I can!"
That's what I wanted to hear, to see if my dad would have the faith in me that I could make it possible to realise whatever I 'dream' of. Lately I've started dreaming so many things, I'm going crazy.
Esp on seriously positively thinking of bungee jumping!
1 comment:
haiyah... you come along with me la.. tak akan your parents wanna join you for bungy jumping ma... they heart attack la like that :P
=t=
Post a Comment