Previously: i started this blog in my early 20's... My life is complete now with 2 kids, a son and a daughter. I associate myself being a mother after getting pregnant.
::WARNING:: Pls Do NOT link to this blog, its private!
anon: doh... people who wanna score 100% will know what answer to pick, but people who's more spontaneous or wouldn't mind having fun would answer "oh I'm in love with you!" haha.. and that is Lai Tym and AnnRic... way to go!
5 comments:
can beat the mouliu GOD already.
You try to bait your secret admirer out with your Q#10..
anon: doh... people who wanna score 100% will know what answer to pick, but people who's more spontaneous or wouldn't mind having fun would answer "oh I'm in love with you!" haha.. and that is Lai Tym and AnnRic... way to go!
haiyo..
do you have to announce my name out?
hehehehe
=t=
Enjoyed a lot!
»
Post a Comment