you know why I tell myself to be mindful? In cases like these (I'll explain) that you really wish you were using your full consciousness.
last Sunday was the day I had to take the mother of all photo session for the sunday school: the big staff photo. With rev, VIPS and all staff.
my tripod was ready, the camera still surviving on the energizer battery (yes I forgot to charge my battery the night before), and took 2 pictures with the 10-second shot so that I could run to the crowd and pose with palms together, all composed.
just when I thought the whole thing would be successful... last night I downloaded the pictures to scan through... @#$$^%#&%$@!^&* the filesize of THE staff photo was so small! It was set at the smallest resolution! @#$%^%$&%@^%$ (while the rest of the student class photos were set all hi-res)
how am I suppose to send for printing without having all the 'small' people inside the picture looking all blur?!?!?!?!
even my co-editor for the newsletter would scream at me because hi-res is her main concern for a good quality printed picture.
... my oh my.... how can I undo that whole session, where I even raised my voice to get all the people standd together at the same time, on my count of 1-2-3: BOOOMMMMM!!!!
mother of all blunder.... I am so gonna get #@%$^@...
just remember to be mindful ALWAYS!!!!
issshhhh....
5 comments:
moral of story: double check for important events. hehehe!
oh dear MJ ;)
lowres - put a big frame around a small print :D
why? camera sot sot ald? profile set to small size before? ...
To oikkk : yeah yeah...
To nee sern : DOHHHHH!!!!
To zan : no camera not sot... i think the camera clicker sot...
Keep up the good work Saint louis plastic surgery Small earring studs Free webcam web cams sex http://www.internet-advertising-company.info/dvd-printers.html Furniture in the 1930's Red rock casino pictures http://www.ppc-advertising-0.info/Salvage_casino_ships.html generic valium buy diazepam custom honda bike Christmas shoe song maytag washer burned motor Porsche design xm radio Loan shark Zyban ordering Checks online casinos accepting california credit cards online software Achat baccarat casino gambling
Post a Comment