I dont care! This DAY last year... I was on my way, at the KLIA, flying to Amsterdam with my buddy Yong Tien!!! Haha... OK, why how is that related to Malaysian Idol. Because I missed the 1st Malaysian Idol Final because I was in Roma, Italy! Remember I was crossing this street infront of this cool I dunno-what-its-called building, yes near the St. Angelo bridge (you read that in Angels and Demons), and I got my sms "Jac won Malaysian Idol"... I think I got 3 sms for THAT news.
*phew... Thank engineers for international roaming :P
This year, I'm not voting just as I didn't vote last year for the final. I just dont bother who is going to win, and with that, I wont complain if anyone had lost. I'm overwhelmed by the both of them, probably not equally... I salute Daniel's guts but I admire Nita's elegance. They're all stars to me. Having met them in person at a shopping mall, is cool enough.
Game over. It doesn't matter who wins tomorrow night, thumbs up to the organisers who brings all Malaysians together, one heart, one passion, one goal.
How often you see a Chinese guy shouting "Nita! Nita!" infront of the camera, or how often you see a Malay dude praising a Chinese bloke?! I hope it's all not fake... I innocently wish its all genuine singing praises for one unity in diversity.
Peace always.
2 comments:
daniel daniel daniel!
=t=
good thing. train ppl vote for their choice. america's secret propaganda.
the conspiracy theory says so.
Post a Comment