To take LRT down to KL twice in a day, RM9.20.
To resign from a lmf company by not giving up to 2 months notice, RM3750.
The feeling of being free as a bird, no more working under the lmf company... PRICELESS!!
From the moment I woke up, when I had to meet the boss once again for re-negotiation, to going home just to have a long heartachy discussion with mom over lunch, and deciding to pay back the company.. to let me go ENTIRELY.
I was given option 2, to forget about my Feb salary while they let me go on paper, but somewhere in the middle of March, I have to become a "trainer" for an advance level module of a course, where I'm supposed to have hands-on knowledge in... YEAH RIGHT. Yes, I know how to play simple piano pieces through reading the notes, but you're asking me to teach 2 students for 4 days, grade 8 piano lessons. While I dont even have any cert in playing piano. I so wish to tell him.. screw you! *but my mom keep reminding me not to simply use that word screw*
His proposal of this win-win solution sounds fair, but why do I have to push myself so hard? Why cant I choose the easy life. I owe my life to nobody! I'd had enough of nonsense, to ask me teach advance level of ITRM... and to expect me to go through the course material and get ready within a week. I never sit for an exam without preparing enough for it... enough for me to feel happy about whatever result that I may get.
I'm starting to wonder how am I able to withstand the immense harshship that businessman have to painstakingly go through to keep surviving in the game. That lmf company that I ffk from is being screwed by their biggest principal-client-brandz. The mother of ALL excuse that brandz could give is to blame 'me' for their losing their $$$. So they penalize my (now) ex-boss by not paying them.
My Feb salary was not settled, (same goes to my other now ex-cllg) due to their sudden caught-offguard no $$$ situation. I managed to tai-chi the blame back to brandz, advising my stupid ex-boss to screw back the biggest bullshitter, not me. He could still "call me a friend" during my meeting, and say he trust what I say. Gosh.. i wanna vomit.
There's nobody I can trust at some point, my faith is with my new employer, who agree to take me in early, ie next Monday.
At the end of it, I have to "see" something good out of every shit that I've to go through. Today's drama dawned on me that 'if bad things dont go, good thing dont come'. Watching TV abit, heard the phrase 'sometimes you win, sometimes you lose'.
When I finally got my acceptance of resignation letter, with the agreement of last day of work in black and white... I'm more happy than sad (for my lost of $$).
I just wish I will never see those people again!!! Urrgghh...
2 comments:
It's not easy to go through it, and your real experience reminds me that someday this may happen to me.
Where did you find it? Interesting read Fat girls in bikini pictures Stop graphics card overheating discount laserjet cartridges backpack shf Lexmark x73 printer cartridges green grass fragrance oil candle discount hewlett packard inkjet cartridge http://www.cartridges-7.info/cartridge-cx3200-epson-stylus.html cartridge king baltimore reviews of compatible inkjet cartridges Auto parts isuzu how to remove hair color from finger nails http://www.colorado-car-insurance-quote.info/Cartridgepaintbooth.html Isuzu tf pickup crew cab horn Can i take accutane with high blood pressure
Post a Comment