yes, nothing better to write, why not dun write. C'mon dun be so lazy, just go get bath and rest for the night!
hmm.. lets see. The website needs to be updated, to allow people to visit to gather information.
The stupid banner needs to be edited, now with additional 'words' in Chinese, where I cant read 100% of it, so need help from people to "read" the word, although I knew hanyupinyin very well. But you cant type a Chinese word out without knowing how to 'pronounce' it. Ish...
I didn't agree to do the banner, I was just being 'told' to do the banner, nobody even ask "can you do the banner?". All I get is "Dear MJ, the banner is supposed be xxx yyy zzzz.... ". Next email "so have you done the banner when can you send it?".
Oh yeah, there's another 'event' happening in temple, as reluctant as I am to help, nobody can really understand why. It's gonna be another fundraising event, to glamourize Saruman. So 'fundraising' coming from everywhere, are these ordinary people really so generous?
Wait a minute, did I note down about this agent-training that I have go on Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning class, I plan to just teach my students (yeah mj become teacher, still sound funny to me) to sing some new songs with minus 1. Sunday afternoon organise this website TOT in Cheras.
Sleep not that I'm deprived of it, just that my head is really spinning now at this point. I think by staring at the monitor for so long hours, thinking and working and chatting and writing...
My job is pretty simple but the 'people' are really difficult. I think there's opportunity to learn how to handle people more than how to handle technical problem. How on earth can the service provide agree with 100% SLA to client? The impact is for my team to keep operating and ensuring no fault can happen and there is no room, no chance for 0.1% of error?! This not-logical. Why are corporate business big fish trying to outplay each other. How much more hardwork do I want to put in, to cover up for someone else's arse. Covering for who also I dont know. Work so hard for what also dont know, cos I never aim for excellence anyway. Just "good" is enough to me. Trying to be "good" also susah if we keep dealing with s****d people.
No wonder, sometimes it make sense, to pretend stupid. You do your work, dont try to get smart, the world will not stop spinning. Life become so easy, if you'd just say "I dont know" and shrug your shoulder off all headache.
Ok, let me put my head down.
No comments:
Post a Comment