Went to Fraser's Hill over the weekend for sun sch staff training, focusing on how to deal with children. More of like psychology + counselling + communication training, conducted single-handedly by sis. Brabara.
Of which, of course I am the photojournalist. Took pic with my digital camera, like nobody business. I guess everybody is used to seeing me focusing my lense on them at any random time of the day.
Funny thing is, after the trip, on Monday morning... one of the senior teacher called me (really unexpected to me), questioning me about one of the photo which I took. Like yeah, my first impression is you want me to develop the picture for you? Hell No! She wants me to erase / delete it! Like huh?
See this teacher is married to another senior teacher who's also in the picture, but there's another 'lamp post' trying to be funny sitting in not-so-nice position facing the man, and the wife is feeling 'jealous'!!!! I TELL YOU... I tried so hard in office, not to "HUHHHH?!?!?!?" at this teacher. She kept repeating to me "you're still young, maybe you dont understand... next time when you're married you'll know".
I was wondering if I did anything wrong. I'll usually delete pictures which are really blur or not of acceptable quality... but to delete a picture due to a woman's jealousy?!?! She begged me to understand her, and hope that this is a secret between me and her. Not to bring this up to anybody.
Gandalf is really making alot of sense to me more and more. Gandalf briefly stated that those people who teach in my sun sch are all having problems. Sometimes, it just take a little extra wisdom for the world to be brighter. Somehow I feel... high intelligence-low wisdom people are alot more than high wisdom-low intelligence.
Whereby I know both my parents can qualify as high-wisdom though low-intelligence.
1 comment:
...see the pic b4 u delete. come come show. she wont knw ler...
Post a Comment