Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Traitor to my brother!

Haha.. this evening, I thought what special skincare product WB is gonna share, mana tau its one of my brother's big rival - big E. My bro is hardcore big A. They sell almost the same range of products, but of course WB has many more years of health/beauty care experiences compared to my brother, who'd never once convinced me to buy anything.

People like me, who dont care about the skin or my health, really do not see the need to buy expensive products to use. My bro did facial demo at my our own house and I didn't even join. Now I'm buying the whole skincare range of product from big E?!! Gosh... tell me where to hide it.

Just doesn't feel nice, I know my bro is working very hard to go out everynight to meet potential clients. Maybe it's the language, me and my bro doesn't speak the same language. He uses more canto-mandarin, I use more english-canto. Whenever we 'talk', being the lawyar-buruk, I tend to out-talk him, for the sake of out-talk.

Anyway, wherever my bro is right now pitching his sales, hopefully he doesn't fight a war with me when he's back. I'm telling myself that maybe in the future I should give myself the chance to 'listen to my brother talking sincerely'.

I even brought my single-aunts, my mom and my friend to come to watch the demo by WB. My health-freak aunt signed up as member after that. See, experience wise, I know my bro lose out to WB of course. My bro is only beginning to start understanding more health terms, he didn't even take biology in school.

Well, in any field that we choose to do, I guess we have to start from the bottom, and work hard first before getting ourselves established.

I have an acquintance who sold hla insurance to me so "easily" while it took alot of courage and strenght for my freshie-agent close friend to sell me the even more branded ge.

Having said all that... who is the sucker? I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »