Do I really have to refer to others' new year's blog to get the idea? Why do I keep talking to myself... hope I'm not paranoid, well I know who is, but am hoping I dont turn to become like that person.
Let's split the blog into sections...
Part A. The year that's been.
Hello?? Need I say it again? Other than my normal work stuff to rant about, the camp or temple stuff, the investment stuff, the new CITY, oh yes.. the year that was when Chief Rev is finally RIP... which lead to the surprise of the year for my entire life - whoooossshhh! No do you really want me to share how it all started? I think the way he explains it sounds more flattering :P
Hey I went to visit the Angkor in Cambodia in the middle of the year, now that's a significant great trip! You know I started the year quite, or very broke. Ahh.. now I remember, I overspent on the HK trip then took me months to recover. Also due to the fact I was being made to pay back ex-company 1.5months salary for failing to give 3 months notice for my most satisfying mastercard moment of resignation. Heck, I thought I've wiped out that part of my memory... its sickening to think back.
It's still very flattering, beyond my imagination that sayang found me at Chief's funeral, where else at the temple. I recalled that I didnt do anything, aside from just carrying my camera and acted like a photojournalist. He was one of the most sincere hardworking yellow vest usher bowing to every single human who came to pay respect to Chief. Like whoaahh.... so happen my birthday is like 18th days later... blahblah the rest is history.
Part B. New Year weekend that was.
The whole point that I wanted to share about is what 'Kuan Yin Liang Liang' have to say about my career at the present moment. On the 1st day of New Year, sayang brought me to see his 2nd-sis who could communicate with upstairs being... cos I was complaining about my work blow that seems to keep coming back. The last time I saw another assistant of KuanYinLiangLiang from Kepong, who gave me 'stuff' to burn & mix with water to drink to keep my 'siu yan' away. I'm don't exactly remember when was that, was it before or after I got converted or absorbed into present company. There are nice angels around me who'd help me, but devils do exist here in the corporate world.
You know what LiangLiang said... that I'll get better chance in my career (or was it I'll meet with success) only at 30. What's there to worry, its only 2 years more to be patient with! She knew, just like aunty Jenny knew, that I suck my steam / energy in. I mean learn to let go.. let it out. What's not visible about me, I'm mentally shooting at alot of people, at alot of things. I hate it if i blow up, I know I can control so I'll control. Cos when I blow, I will hurt people. (I can make my mom cry ok.. dont play play)
So the advise for my career now, be patient and dont fight. (ok if AT is reading this, he must be smacking either his head or my head) I mean before I'm able to learn how to talk emphatically, or learn to really be nice with people... I have to be patient?!?!
Oh the part about age 30. Did you know, when I was younger, I actually did put age 30 as a milestone. Ahem.. say you'll laugh, but maybe somewhere I've written before. I told my dad I'll either become a manager in a firm or be my own boss when I'm 30. Keep dreaming la.. that's my hope ma.. the karma chemistry thingy will work its way into what you want, if that's what you really want that you actually keep thinking / working / doing / hoping / dreaming about it! I dunno what's the term used to describe this point, like a Rainbow Connection.
Oooh.. on the boyfront, dont ask me that, I never thought / dream I'd end up with anybody, so that's like the song Something Good, from Sound of Music, where Maria sang to captain at the garden... so somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good ;)
Oh lord, please let me have the patience in my work life, to just go with the flow and have the opportunities to meet with good people that could guide me always!
Part C. The New Year that lies ahead.
May you and you and you, and me and my sayang be well and happy always!
Alright only in my UnitTrust sales training, that they encouraged us to set our yearly goal and quarterly milestone. Even my upline is advising me to set a higher target, so that I'll work harder for it. Wait a minute, did I tell you how much you could potential be earning being a sales agent? My goodness... I didn't know that. The trainer was saying, if you're not expexting for 5 figure / atleast double of your current salary, why do I even bother to join this line? I'm like uhhh hurrllo? You guys actually earn so much? Wooo.. I think they're walking the talk, they want to be rich, and so they go for it!
Aiya, dont let me repeat my whole why-do-I-have-to-be-rich mental battle, my upline could even say 'charity' can be your motive to be rich! Errr... somebody please inject me more dosage of Who Moved My Cheese. I'm so downright chinchai / easy to be contented in the material aspect... except I wouldn't mind splurging on a DSLR. Shhhh.. dont let my parents hear this.
Where was I? Goals for the year? Bleeegggh.. (just when I thought I couldn't think of any..) how about going for a meditation retreat! Aah.. sayang said, one of the requirement for dating him is I must go for a retreat atleast. Yes, where do you find a boyfriend like that!
I'm curious about how far this relationship will go, you'll never know if you dont find out!
I'm so hoping that I get positive / good appraisal for increament come mid year, the indication for hopping on new boat or stay put.
I hope BGF & BMV get wifi-ed as soon as possible.
I hope all who are sufferring, be suffering free.
I hope VMY2007 will really bring in more tourist to boost the economy.
I hope the tollrate will be seriously reviewed and not burden the people.
I hope there's more 'Sepet' type of movie to catch.
I hope I can really make somebody do something about the INCOVAR website :P
I hope I dont piss people off for no good reason.
I hope I dont get pissed off by stupid people.
The -The End- Part
hahaha.. adios! Goodnite! I'm done with this awfully long post.. think I took almost 2 hour writing this?!
1 comment:
All the best for your meditation retreat!
Post a Comment