Wish I'm able to transfer my picture taken from my handphone into my laptop and then I could immediately post up the picture of the 'box of purple & cream roses' that I ahem received today! *silly grin*
How the surprise became 'funny' was how 'funny' I can imagine things. My vainpot teammate was im (instant msging) me about what's my plan for tonight, or what do I expect from my bf or blah blah blah... earlier on he told me about his plan for a bachelor's nightout at Planet Hollywood with his single-guy friends. (Sometimes, I do wonder if he's actually gay or turning gay).
So to cut im short, I just said I don't expect anything from my bf although it seemed that today is a special for couples. For the reason that I know he asked before what I thought about V-day (which I casually replied that I think there are more important day than V-day, ie. CNY, my birthday, my parents birthday etc :P) so case close. In fact I actually hooked him up to go BGF to decorate for the CNY tonight!
Back to my vainpot teammate, he was trying to rub it in saying 'oh today is very special day esp this year when I'm attached, and I should be receiving something from my bf!'. Then he went on
"ok, nvm I got some chocolate with me now, I give you one, you want?"
(of course I like chocolate, but I just thought maybe I should not take it, but anyway.."
"what brand of chocolate is that? Is it dark chocolate? Nah, nevermind dont want."
"No, I'm giving it to you now..."
(suddenly, I thought, hmm... why is he pushing a chocolate to me, shit is one of his prank that he used to play on me?!)
"Wait a minute, is it a cockcroach or a worm stuff?"
"No, I'm coming over..."
(then he carry this plastic bag of what looked like a gift and put it on my table)
"Someone gave you this.."
"Is there a worm inside?!?!?! what if something pop out of the box to scare me?!"
We continue chatting, he asked me to see the card and open it. I ask "is there a worm inside the chocolate?!" He replied "if there's a worm inside please eat it."
ROFL.. then the sender's sms came, before that I saw the card. I was dumbfounded, for a moment I felt like my stomach cringed.
See.. what's going through my mind now, is I can't wait to go home to show it to my mom and dad. And then I also can't wait to meet him in person.
This is a story of a sampat girl's encounter with Valentine's Day. *meijoonized grin sets in*
How the surprise became 'funny' was how 'funny' I can imagine things. My vainpot teammate was im (instant msging) me about what's my plan for tonight, or what do I expect from my bf or blah blah blah... earlier on he told me about his plan for a bachelor's nightout at Planet Hollywood with his single-guy friends. (Sometimes, I do wonder if he's actually gay or turning gay).
So to cut im short, I just said I don't expect anything from my bf although it seemed that today is a special for couples. For the reason that I know he asked before what I thought about V-day (which I casually replied that I think there are more important day than V-day, ie. CNY, my birthday, my parents birthday etc :P) so case close. In fact I actually hooked him up to go BGF to decorate for the CNY tonight!
Back to my vainpot teammate, he was trying to rub it in saying 'oh today is very special day esp this year when I'm attached, and I should be receiving something from my bf!'. Then he went on
"ok, nvm I got some chocolate with me now, I give you one, you want?"
(of course I like chocolate, but I just thought maybe I should not take it, but anyway.."
"what brand of chocolate is that? Is it dark chocolate? Nah, nevermind dont want."
"No, I'm giving it to you now..."
(suddenly, I thought, hmm... why is he pushing a chocolate to me, shit is one of his prank that he used to play on me?!)
"Wait a minute, is it a cockcroach or a worm stuff?"
"No, I'm coming over..."
(then he carry this plastic bag of what looked like a gift and put it on my table)
"Someone gave you this.."
"Is there a worm inside?!?!?! what if something pop out of the box to scare me?!"
We continue chatting, he asked me to see the card and open it. I ask "is there a worm inside the chocolate?!" He replied "if there's a worm inside please eat it."
ROFL.. then the sender's sms came, before that I saw the card. I was dumbfounded, for a moment I felt like my stomach cringed.
See.. what's going through my mind now, is I can't wait to go home to show it to my mom and dad. And then I also can't wait to meet him in person.
This is a story of a sampat girl's encounter with Valentine's Day. *meijoonized grin sets in*
~15 Feb~

2 comments:
MJ,
Your bf is so sweet...so how did both of you celebrate at night? What is your parent's reaction?
Ah moi
Picasa pics can be resize la!!
I always do that ler..
=t=
Post a Comment