I thought I like to 'understand' certain type of human being, like it or not, some people are very difficult for me to comprehend. So the more challenging it is for me to find the answer, the more I want to find out.
But through seeking advise from a simple-minded friend, I realised that my 'intention' of trying to 'understand' people may not be a gesture of trying to help people. I'm just partly trying to satisfy my own curiosity, which is like satisfying my ego of 'finally knowing'. Apala... what am I talking?!
Now I'm trying to understand myself : am I really trying to help people in my quest of finding answers about people, or am I feeding my ego finding answers to satisfy my curiousity?!
2 comments:
from the way u blog thru out, ur definitely just trying to satisfy ur own gigantic ego. seriously, i dont think friends mean anything to u. no shite.
get a grip girl!
cool! I'm so not going to delete this comment... :) this commentor rocks!
*long time no fight liow :P kekeke*
Post a Comment