I dunno where to blog this, if I never wrote this, then I may not be able to express it in real life, when I face the team together. Say if there's a reunion dinner where everyone come together, but not everyone having the same motivated spirit that I have.
I wish that people can generally put aside personal differences and treasure unity in diversity. We all know that different people have different habits, different ideas, different attitude, different skillset, different competency level... no one person on earth really do share the SAME thing as we do.
We are leaders of the Buddhist youths, we lead by example, we must walk the talk! Practise the Dhamma, in the basic 5 Precepts, we're being taught time & time again, on not slandering about other people. Of course, I must remind myself too... to lead by example and not just expect others to follow the Dhamma blindly.
Wish everybody is inspired to be self-motivated & reach out to more people, and just be good in all manner.
1 comment:
when you put it on your blog. it's not secret anymore... cos anyone can read it!!
Post a Comment