Thursday, September 18, 2008

Couldn't resist?

Couldn't resist not writing a word on about my bday? Well actually its just the start of the day call eighteen-september. I share the same bday with szehuey.

I just had a family bday dinner with my parents & myee's parents... together same table! No of course its not 'table talk' whatever you call it. My bday is always a reminder to me to be and feel extremely thankful for my family, my karma, my blessings. I wish I can share it with other less lucky people, but I don't know how to take some of my blessings away for others to have it.

I'm so lucky, I have 2 families to celebrate bday for me... even at age, the last year being 'twenty-something'. My grandma also came for the dinner & also gave me angpow *paiseh*... think the custom now is bday eve with family, bday with sayang.

Lucky not going to meet my ahyee-s this weekend, or else sure they'll wat me for makan lagi.

If I could have one wish for my birthday, and if birthday wishes do come true... I really wish that my country is going to remain peaceful whilst surviving good positive change. There will not be anymore ISA scare. May all the leaders of today have more wisdom and compassion.

May people with good intentions & wisdom overcome people with illwill.

~ For hatred is not overcome by hatred, hatred is overcome by love. ~ Dhammapada

No comments: