Of all the usual stuff that you can expect from my 2nd Hong Kong & Macao trip, there is one thing that I almost forgot to blog about! I must not forget that munyee's abang belanja me to watch this fantastic "show" I've ever seen in my life -- Cirque du Soleil. And the first ever show to be staged in Asia at none other the Venetian Macao with the largest casino in the world!
Not that I'm proud of being at Asia's biggest gambling city (I really didn't feel any spiritual energy here)... but I have to blog about this "ZAIA" Cirque du Soleil that, before this I was so jakun... I've never heard of it!
What circus? What broadway musical? What umbrella flying & cycling in the air? Hmm... ro begin with, I'm not a circus person and I don't understand clown (not scared) just look at clown like -- Doh.
But I'm still overwhelmed by the super yau yeng innovation & engineering that a 'stage' could be built with. The big globe suspending from the high ceiling can motion front and back... the feature-girl can swing to all directions while hanging in the air... the swift transformation of the stage from one scene to another... artistic digital visuals as the backdrop...
Just technically speaking -- I'm bought. Though abit paiseh I did doze off in the middle of some parts when the artistes were just circling or rotating or jumping endlessly.
Click here for photos. You must click here to view the video clip to get a feel of what I'm trying to describe.Other than this extravagant expensive show, I didn't see much the hotel... was rushing through one of the lobby to another wing of the lobby... passed through the casino floor which was really... supremely spacious. I wonder where all the gamblers came from?
When I say no spiritual energy... I'm trying to mean that the greed energy is very strong for the whole city, it has diluted spirituality / religious practises (if there's any).
No comments:
Post a Comment