Thursday, September 18, 2008

What will be will be...

There is always good side, bad side. The ups and the down. After spending time with sayang for my fancy bday dinner, I return home to see a neighbour house nearby with tents setup & coffin in the middle, with a picture of young fella wearing the graduation gown in the middle.

Hmm... couldn't be the same boy whom used to sit the same bus with me to school?

Buzz my other primary school mate living on the same street, yeah she's already at the wake service, it was her ex-primary school classmate. I don't know the boy well, but my mom know his mom, and we're the same age. Mom likes to 'tell story' about other ppl's children.

He died of leukaemia.

Should I hop over to pay my last respect? Should I wait for my mom to come home to go together? Now that mom is back, mom ask me "what should I say to the mother when I go see her? When I know the mother will be so sad her son died?"

No words could come out.... *tears rolling down my cheek*

Just continue be thankful that I'm alive still today, on my birthday.

No comments: