Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

What an interesting start to the new year 2009! On 1/1/2009, my honda got knocked by a white van, as I stopped at the dangerous U-turn corner at Jln Sg Buloh. The van driver thought I'll not stop la.. but I didn't realise there were cars flying in from the right side (road under construction)... I thought it was a ONE WAY road, so I looked the left side no car.. I let go brake, turn my head saw the cars coming from the right side, step on brake...POOOOKPPPTTPPP! Luckily I don't feel big impact.... but ya allah... pagi pagi 1st January woh!!!

Van driver say he got no money.. he rather go make police report, since I've gone through the process before, no problem. Have to make report lah, if wanna claim from insurance company.

Anyway... I didn't get to meet who I wanted to meet, couldn't get the answer that I wanted to get yet. What to do?!??!!?!?!?!! Sometimes I see it as my subconscious mind playing tricks on me... many a times when I was driving, I'd suddenly think of accident or the car behind duno how to brake in time. Once you send out the 'thought' it will most likely happen.

Also for the meet-up that I wanted it to happen but didn't happen, I also had doubts that it might not happen due to some-reason-that-I-can't-tell.

What a wonderful start for the new year... I just feel so zombie the whole day... I'm also not excited about going to work tomorrow (FRIDAY?!!) iissh... (usually I look forward to going to work).

What's my wish for the new year?!?!

Breath properly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

metta to your honda

may you be well and happy always :)
happy 2009