You know something, even after knowing I gotta pay >rm1k to repair the engine that got burnt that caused my car breaking down yesterday, wasn't as sad as seeing Constantine being eliminated from the top 5 of the American Idol. Yes, admittedly, I cried seeing Paula's reaction. I buried my face on my cushion sofa, feeling more outraged than disappointed. I've hoped for Constantine the stylish rocker cum smooth jazz singer to outsing, outplay and outlast the rest of the contentants! Do you remember the time he rendered "My Funny Valentine" for the musical theme - 1st performer on stage, and it was an awe. My feet was just swept away with that performance. Then I remember the time he sang a contemporary song, made famous by a female singer, but he with a male voice, sang that soft smooth ballad so swell! I was awestrucked. I have always been. Although I remember been equally as stunned when I recall Anwar singing "What a Wonderful World"... those performances really moved me, alot.
So, please bear with me for my overcoming the lost of first Anwar, and now Constantine. I just dont know how to carry on watching the show knowing Scott is still up there. Realistically speaking, I think Anthony is most applicable to be next American Idol, yes.. of course of his looks, and also his young age, and his potential for cash-in or how Accenture say it "chargebility".
Oh well.. what about the story of my car... beats me. I take the blame of never checking the radiator, or the water thingy... as far as my argument goes, the temperature indicator is always in the middle of C and H... that mean it's not "hot"... yet.
On my way to UM to pick up LY for camp meeting, before reaching Federal, I was slowly flying at 80kmph then the sound of something got broken, like the silly old sewing machine that goes 'dedededededededededede' non-stop all the way. I felt like pulling my car over, but its a 3 lane highway, I just dont think it's safe to stop there, prior to nightfall.
I drove all the way until at the traffic light, when it turned red, and finally stepping on the break.... that's when the something-broke-sound started to 'slow down' like the car trying to stop - and it just stopped. Right infront of the traffic light. I turned on hazard lights, started calling.. who else but "dad"... and then my brother to rescue. Oh ya, actually after authorizing for my car to be pulled away, I took the LRT back!! Haha.. amazing how my car broke down few meters away from the LRT station.
Oh why I can laugh? Yeah... no good daughter of me, I'll never appreciate the value of 'maintaining' my car and to keep it fault free. Of course knowing I'll be slapped with MORE than a thousand bucks for the change of the engine - I just thank my blessings that I'm gonna get Bonus .. soon... hopefully.
Actually I wanted the bonus to buy myself an SLR!!! But now, it's fated that I need to repair for SLK with the bonus cash first! Well.. I still do hope to get the SLR!!!! Else how to survive without a good camera?!!
Aaaaaaaaaah... till next time... this blog is about the "best" being voted out :( I guess in opinion, the best doesn't always win! And even when talking about "the best" what is the best if its not what the majority thinks? Does majority vote means - the best will win?
...this is how u remind me... what I really am...
No comments:
Post a Comment