Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I miss my medical appointment AGAIN!??!!

D***... well, luckily I didn't feel at all aggravated, unlike my usual reaction for some stupid mistake that I could have avoided. I already know I have to return for bloodtest and checkup in APRIL 2005, that was scheduled 6 months ago, during my previous checkup where by I missed the 'blood test' day and how thankful I didn't miss the 'meet the doctor' day!!! :P

THIS TIME - I looked back at my small yellow booklet, I saw "4/4/05" - shit that was Monday! So today I get to the hospital, luckily without needing to take a number (*phew, I dreaded that long wait at the reception) and went straight to get a blood test.

What I didn't realise "4/4/2005" was 'meed the doctor' day!!!!! &*$^&#@$%@$#^& uuuuuurrsssshhhh... I looked at the booklet again - 15/3/05 - THAT was take blood sample day!!! March?! How could this be?! I was having lotsa fun in March!

Dennnggg.... nevermind, I just observed myself and I was not fused! Well, of course I did let out a brief sigh. But that's it! I'm now back to the office! :) Eventhough the nurse who tried to reschedule me again said the waiting list now is 4 months long! Great, my April appointment now has been rescheduled to August 22nd.

Smile. Atleast I know that I could "call" the hospital to find out T4 & THT blood test result, to see if I'm actually a 'hyperthyroid strikes back' victim.

In the midst of driving along Putrajaya, another thought came to mind. But that's another story - will blog that in myCountry. :P

No comments: