It's the same question I ask again on a Sunday evening. It's just between me and myself, why do I have to be difficult with myself? I didn't have the motivation to get out of the house and drive 5 mins down the road to join all the junior youths for a self-discovery journey... hmm.. dun wanna comment so much on that. Just that when the desire / passion / enthusiasm is not there, almost nothing could move me! Which makes me ponder on how unkind and uncompassionate I am. Well since it's easier to accept the real person that I am, than trying to defy the unwilling choleric mind.
Geez... but why is it so hard to say to make a choice? I guess I'll fall back to the advice of a friend, 'different people have different priorities' in life. True. I'm still the restless, tactless, careless person that I am, but bounded by so many 'stuff' to do in life. Imagine if I were to really list down my 'to do' list for myself and for the stuff I've committed to.
Anyway, life goes on. Just chill ok... the world still revolves around me... that's the beauty. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment