Friday, June 24, 2005

My 1st impression to new colleague

You wouldn't believe that I stumbled upon one of my new colleague's blogspot, and surprisingly he used the same 'skin' as my blog! Then as I glance through quickly I saw a post with the title "New Employee" under Thursday, 9 June 2005 -- hey that's my 1st day of work!! haha... here I must paste his remarks about me... memang perasan... but it was SOOOo funny if u read till the end. I virtually LOL & ROFL!!

Here goes >>


New Employee

Today early in the morning, I saw a unfamiliar face lady standing near around the office and seem waiting for someone. I didn't know who are she when the time I and my team members going into our office. After a few minute later, Mr. Lim bring the lady into the office. Then instanly I know that she is the new consultant that Mr. Lim is talking about.

The lady seem quite person, not much talking, may be she haven't get to know us yet. May be time is the thing that we need to get along each other.

From the conversation, I found out that she basically playing the roles of entertaining customers on site. May be that is her job.

Few words for her personnelity, quite talkactive while speacking in "cantonese", not really know how to speak manderin, like to deal with people bcoz won't feel as bored as just sitting in the office and do documentation. Who is elder than me, look quite playful, kind person, look is quite ok, may be need some more treatment (hehehe....), last thing have to keep fit abit :P...

Hope that she didnt found out this blogspot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee...that's scarry.

Anonymous said...

have to keep fit a bit?!
HOW RUDE?!!
LOL

Nee Sern said...

keep fit MJ :)

Anonymous said...

LOL :) thanks for pointer, this is the funniest post about u. :P