This is tragic story about my cousin.
2am this morning, I was awaken by the house phone ringing downstairs, but my mom picked up the phone. After speaking in Hokkien for a really long while, she told my dad "Chee Ping went to lockup!"
That's it. Anyway, I went back to sleep and woke up in the morning to get the real story.
My cousin was caught 'lou chin' at Genting! &^$%*#^%&%^%%!$#@@$ (meaning cheating while gambling at the casino) It was recorded in the CCTV. With 4 other friends, he's now at the KKB lockup. He was not allowed to make any phone call, his mother (calling all the way from Taiping) got the news through one of her son's Taiping friend.
The entire family is going to blow up. But I'll keep my cool, infact I dont really feel sorry, although my parents might feel abit guilty for being irresponsible guardian. His mom is so angry with the son now, she refuse to talk to him (according to my mom). And my mom called me (in the office), to seek advise from me, how to handle this boy.
Ahem... yeah me the 'tai kar che' who can be most calm in any situation, and try deal with family problems impartially. I know this boy is born unfortunate, without the brightness that other average kids possess. A boy like him, who perform below average academically, cannot make sound judgement (due to non-exposure), cannot think for himself, do not have a belief, and probably do not know what the hell he wants in life.
What more is there to write actually, he's blacklisted now, and nobody know if the settlement with the police could be solved. Sometimes, I feel that a person need to 'learn' from his/her own lesson. I'm not going to ridicule him for now, but I hope it serves as a lesson for his mother too, to be more strict with him.
Yet, some relative told my aunty that he has his father's gene of depression, prone to insanity! DOH... everyone is 'mad' at some point in time...
Let's just say, no matter how rotten the one egg is, the whole family will have to be patient and hold him up. It's my grandma's birthday tomorrow, I dunno how disappointed she'd be if she'd heard the news. Other uncles and aunties may not directly feel responsible, but my parents would feel quite indebted.
This time, my wise dad would not make a sound to anyone, except ridicule my cousin when alone with me. My mom is clueless, and hoping that I could do miracle for her. My aunty must have burnt a hole in her heart.
And we continue to live on in this world... clueless.
2 comments:
!!wat lau!!
serious case! i think that everyone has their own set of thinking maybe his got error so now he is doing wrong! try to re-programme his thinking.
Post a Comment