Issh... how often do you get fooled by anyone on this special day? From the day I was born... ok too long ago, I cant remember anything back then. But all I know is MY DAD is SUPER DUPER April's Fool junkie.
From my hair is white colour, my uniform was stained, my tyre pumchit... anything to everything. When is this going to stop?!
Today I woke up as usual, and thinking I'm old enough not to go on fooling other people, but my DAD would STILL try to be funny. He used his handphone to call the housephone, so that I'd complain about nobody picking up the phone and then start running downstairs to pick up the phone.... when half way through I saw my dad 'hiding' his handphone... yeah right, another prank. I didn't pick up the phone.
Just moments ago, while using this computer upstairs, the phone downstairs rang again (after my friend called once). So I went downstairs, before I could say "hello?" My dad LAUGHED SO HARD... Oh my god.. does it look funny to you?! No it doesn't. I just continue talking to nobody on the phone, hearing the echo of my dad's laughter and pretend talking to somebody.
You want find actors for your next movie? Find my dad and my brother. I asked my dad WHY couldn't he NOT fool me for once, he said he cannot tahan because he got fooled by somebody else. My aunty who pakat with my mom who fooled my dad ALL THE WAY from TAIPING. Yeah, its a sad joke to pull saying the precious dog gone missing!
Happy April Fool! Hai.. there's no end to it, it comes once every year!
3 comments:
wah... your dad is really a joker ler!
hehehehe
=t=
so funny!! i did not fool anybody n nobody fool me.. what a boring april fool for me...
tyt
i think your dad is very funny!!
also very pui fuk you could pretend talking to somebody over the phone when your dad was laughing!
k.wei
Post a Comment