Well, I thought I had my worst encounter with a China (Shanghai) user, not until I realise the contact +65 xxx is Singapore code la!! *chew... still have a clean record with China users then.
So happen this asset was registered in Shanghai, I emailed this user, he called me direct spoke in fluent English. (in my mind, I thought how can this China user speak so fluent English), anyway, the netmeeting session got screwed and I lost touch with the user. He tried to call me back, but the helpdesk screwed up, cos my name is not registered with the HR, then the HR has problem tracking me down. (that was before I was converted to perm staff).
Anyway, 15 mins later, when user finally got hold of me on the phone, wow.. I had the hardest time in my customer-service-support to apologize until the cow come home, STILL the user was so MAD! It was just 15 minutes of non-activity at the netmeeting cos it hanged.
So I became afraid of this user, dare not call him again, and kept bugging the service engineers in Shanghai to physically track him down for me.. but none of them seems to know where he 'relocated' to. Deng.... that's how suddenly when your mind is not thinking... he's in / from SINGAPORE!
Singapore client sucks. All my encounter with Singaporean clients have been rather hostile... just dont know if they didn't teach them courtesy in school.
Oh ya, ultimately our associate-team is based in SG, the biggest boss for our team are all Singaporeans. Yeah... their tone of talking on the phone... sometimes I just wish to say "why do you have to shout?"
4 comments:
My manager is a Sporean, i am handling sporean cases and sporean agents are darn darn fussy and will complain abt teeny tiny matters. *khanti*
What? You expect me to be courteous? You must be dreaming. Hey, I paid for your services ok? You have not heard of the phrase "customer is always right"? I wonder how you can get this job, seriously. Oh by the way, as I am paying world-class salary to you, I am expecting a world-class servic from you too.
A typical Singaporean
best regards, nice info Fire alarm maintenance scotland
Looking for information and found it at this great site... real arcade games Jewelry supplier mn Insurance claims scrubbing software Voyeur 23 beach section vupoint db e130 13 mp digital camera binoculars Imitrex mechanism How does a lender use your fico scores incorporating online Mitsubishi 4571 user 2004 florida commercial insurance adjusters Figure chart forex fuji finepix f601 digital camera Clear corner mirage mitsubishi Sex toons and comic Adderall antidepressants taken together Heart hand bags Korean sex cam 4 free view
Post a Comment