Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Silly things...

Sometimes you wonder how stu.. no.. how silly I can get.

Afternoon : I was walking out from Giant during lunch time, it was a road that I'm walking on with my long pants and sandal with slight heel, while holding a packet of ciku on one hand, and while talking with my cllg... suddenly one heel got hooked over the long pants... I couldn't stop gravity... my whole weight just fall flat splat on to the ground! My only reaction during that split second of fall was to quickly use my hand to break the fall and bend my knees. ***OUCCCH*****

Now THAT was painful! Both knees hurt for that moment that I got up and walked towards the car. Luckily the long pants covered the knees or else I'd sure bleed. Well, there's minor bruise on the right knee now, as the pants is not that think you see. Good thing the pants was dark coloured or else the stain would make me go home to change :( Also luckily I was not wearing skirt .. but then I wouldn't trip and fall with a skirt.. its ALL because of the stupid cutting of the bell-bottom-shaped pants! I think I'll not wanna wear it again...

If you wanna know yeah it felt embarassing so what could I do but just laugh it off. And I wonder why my cllg didn't burst, cos if I were here I would. So to clear the awkward situation, I just laugh first and she breathed a sigh of relief... and we never mention about it again. There were people walking as well, I just imagined that I was invisible :P

At Night : I TOTALLY FORGOT that I had to call in a toll-free number for tele-conference on knowledge transfer by a US guy, together with SG guy and some MY operations people. Of course my teamlead is the one who's invited to join, but she delegated to me, knowing the fact it involves what I do at work. DAMNNN...

What happened... it was supposed to be yesterday, while I was attending an exco mtg where I am a first timer, I brought along the conference code # for me to dail in & listen while attending another meeting physically. But the conference didn't start cos it was POSTPONED to tonight! So that piece of paper with the dailing codes info was in my bag... and I was supposed to have camp mtg but there's none... so what went through my mind?! My uncle's old pentiumIII pc that he wants me to fix for him in 2days, if I can he'll invest another rm500 with me. (That deal was made last Sunday). I didn't actually agree cos its really up to me to make time for him.

Anyway... i just could not believe it I JUST FORGOT ABOUT MY WORK-RELATED CONFERENCE CALL instead I went to fix an old pc at my uncle's house of ALL day! Well, what did I gain out of it?! I just found out some stupid "8603 pointing device error" which will pop up each time I start up.. (after i went to open the shell & did nothing put clumsily plugged in additional RAM). The RAM problem is fixed but this different error appeared without a rootcause. The mouse and keyboard is fine, I didn't mess wiht it. While messing up with this old junk, suddenly I realised its already 9.45pm!!! Wait.. I was supposed to be in a Conference call at 9pm!!! GOsshhh...

I dont wanna leave the impression that I'm THAT forgetful while im still on probation?!!

Anyway... just yummy to eat icecream while the weather is soo hot and while trying to mess up with the system configuration.

*ouch* dun remind me of my knee...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i saw ur MSN and YM' status message yesterday i already wanna laugh.

I know i would laugh if i were there.. not because i wanna laugh at u but just feel tat's funny. Your cllg is really kind.

By the way i hope you are not hurt.

Anonymous said...

wah lau eh, so blurr until like dat! dats why lah, alwaz think of MONEY, MONEY, MONEY..... hehehe, joking.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! gay male swimwear Spit your game dirty Mbna america pay bill online adult movies Krew backpacks Freezer rentals Micro suade sports coats + saks Cheap+contact+lens telemarketing call center nr coventry