How serious can I get when I want to write something here where I know people will read. If I were to write something that nobody can read, then what's the point.
Ok.. So how about giving nicknames... maybe that would help to keep me from feeling sceptical in writing. It has to do with a 'group' of people that my dad and many temple-goers would comment that they're very a very getsmart / proud group. Just plucking this example of organising an international conference with so many parties involved.
I am a small fry who could see that this is a very difficult crazy hopeless team of management that is getting the whole point wrong. I wish that I dont say this, but I see that the entire team is comprised of females only, of different culture, different background, different ideas. If there's one leader in the team, that leader is such a wrong choice. Everybody knows that, all the different organisations who are involved... everybody know this committee is havoc!
yet... you see im going no where in my email... just dunno how to write what I want to write that is not meant to be written.
No comments:
Post a Comment