Last I went for a Jazz Concert as part of the MPO Jazz Concert series, it was just sooooooooooo amazing. I was totally awestrucked by the skills of these musicians have.
Can you imagine anyone else playing the piano SOOO fast / hard like that?! Usually you see it on TV or hear it on airwave. But when you see it LIVE and hear it LIVE... wow you just go 'Ohhhh Myyy Goddddd'...
Then your jaws go open so wide, you eyes not blinking, you're frozen into the zone!
My fave instrument : piano. Then followed by the saxophone. I guess I like the SOUND of the piano so much, and I feel that is the most difficult to play. Imagine all your fingers working extra extra hard, with such immense power, even your arm could break!
I just felt so thankful we all still have our fingers in tact to our body. Fingers -- such a forceful component of the body -- that can create such wonder!
My fingers are so harden now. Wonder if I could learn how to make it flexible, when I feel bending my left fingers quite a difficult challenge!
Instrumental Jazz music -- dont understand what in the world they're playing yet they're playing it with so much joy and passion and force! Sounds alot like me -- the girl who doesn't care much what she's doing with her life, yet she's simply living life with joy and passion and power! ;) hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment