Friday, June 23, 2006

A joke?

Joke 1.

I was supposed to attend the exco mtg, when sis D*ly saw me straight away she asked who / why stained the wall inside the room. Anyway, so the meeting started, and I I started to sms. I wanted to tell CO about what D*ly complained, when I finish texting -- guess who I sent my sms to?!

My mind was soo blur, I sent to D*ly! *beep beep* her hp sounded. There I dunno to where to hide, I just raised my hand to my head, gesturing I'm sorry. That's the last 5cent I had in my hp credit, lol.

Joke 2.

This is not so funny, but if its really true - Amituofo. Told you my granduncle passed away not too long ago, on the night before his burial, I dreamt abt the granduncle. I'm not sure if I purposely thought of him, but it seems like partial dream / partial imagination. He was lost for direction after his death, I pointed to him the way to Pureland, where that's the place all Mahayana-Buddhist would chant 'Amituofo' to go.

Then I believe I snapped out of the dream/imagination.

Coupla days ago, mom was telling me that in those Chinese custom ceremony, the Chinese-monk who did the prayer / chants on the last night of rituals, will be able to 'predict' which level the departed one has passed on to. My mom's cousin sister who's the very kaypoh one (who knew how to read Chinese), say it was written on dunno what paper, that our granduncle has gone to the Pureland!

LoL -- that's how unbelievable my family members can be. Mom asked "so in your dream, you pointed to ku-kong to go which direction ah?!" ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joke 1...
So memalukan. where to hide your face?
heheheh

=t=

Nee Sern said...

what wall? what stain?

MJ said...

incovar room wall, after incovar family day.. we put up poster using bluetag so now its abit stained..

another thing we cant find the remote control for the aircon!

sei mei...

Jyon said...

the idiots guide to dealing with dolly...
[1] ignore her comments
[2] nod your head when she comment
[3] always be on her side when she make comments. who says you have to follow anyway
[4] add in salt and pepper to make her looks good when she commenting
[5] if all other fails, pakat with bro ooi and doris