So I havent even went up to the actual interview, I was supposed to answer some basic technical questions. Gosh.. and I come fully unprepared.
Check this out. Can you tell me all about the OSI layer? In sequence? (shoot, I never memorize that). What's ARP? UDP? The difference with TCP? What's Multicast, Broadcast? SNMP? *pphuuooohhhh*
As you know, I flunked the test. It was the most basic network questions to ask. The next round will be 10x harder than this, and so that's the end of my not-even-an-interview-yet!
Why dont I just sit quietly here in the office and just learn to be patient with people, life goes on as usual.
Now the camp looks so much more fun & relaxing to look forward to! Cant wait for Wed night ;)
5 comments:
mana lu punya CV?
u know who i am rite? =)
i guess it's j**n
lol.. nsern that's my coursemate! Who else wud put himself anon.. j**n would sign in as himself anyway.
j**n didnt ask for my cv also.. wakakkakaz..
wakakaz
who is j**n ?
Post a Comment