I'm not sure if I'm dying, but my teamlead is. Wind blew she heard that she will be removed. If the management intend to move my team to SG, how am I supposed to cover my arse?! I also thought its nothing wrong to go work in SG rite... but imagine the boss there will be the 2-face-die-also-need-face boss, who could find a scapegoat in our operation team across the border, to cover his own arse as the linemanager, who has never met us before.
I'm wondering if I'm having enough of this shit, I should seriously look for another job. I guess the Bodhisvatta was great enough to know I'll always have deadlock in my career advancement, too many 'siu yan' that I cannot control. Wish I could meet more 'guai yan', I know I have... but my 'siu yan' is too powerful.
If I'd perfected my skill of corporate-politic kungfu, I wouldn't be me. I wont be the same person that I want myself to be. Honest and integrity? I doubt it truly exist in any business, not in the corporations that I know of.
I dont believe that all corporations are like that, but is so hard not to be dragged into this pitfall. I am not stupid, I work hard enough, I can talk and I ask alot of questions... but if the people on top of you want to climb out from the same pitfall, they have to step on somebody to crawl out!
I'm closing all the cases day by day every minutes, every hour... but there's no reporting tool for me to track my performance. Only my dying teamlead knows I'm such a great hand to her.
*sigh.. I so wish I was not jumping from the frying pan into the fire. But since I'm already in the fire, what can I do?
The last words before the mtg with my teamlead was 'even if we lose, atleast we know we did put up a fight for it'. My logical mind says, how can they survive without our team?! How can they screw themselves by killing off the entire operation team? Who's gonna cover their arse if we dont exist anymore?! Find a new scapegoat?!
Maybe life is never secured in this nasty IT field. Gosh...so hard to deng... still have to deng... until the war is over, but dunno when. No I wont give up like that without a fight... I'll battle on, someday my Gandalf will save me!
Amitufuo... will keep the faith.
2 comments:
datang ke ofis i dan you akan tahu...
Living hell! Army training ground..
=t=
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Cheapest fioricet or butalbital Compare butalbital online Www+hostave+net+videox+02+butalbital best refinance interest http://www.amount-of-gravel-for-driveway.info/drivewayalarms.html shaved pussy plasma cluster air purifier perscription medicine online butalbital Hostave2 net homemadevids shower voyeur 19 butalbital T-shirt jokes free hardcore gallery Federacja scrabble Refurbished printer cartridge blue topaz earrings and bracelets Butalbital ac Codeine butalbital Lazor printer copier fax ratings jeep roof safari racks
Post a Comment