Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh nothing much...

nothing much happened... I should be watching England playing now but i just thought of shouting out...

er.. I dont know what.. I just blogged here, a place I hardly write... wait till I get the inspiration to shoot people. Now no energy.

My mom new football idol -- KAKA!! hahaha.. ;) my mom say he's sooo lengchai! *cough*

I almost lost hope in Spain, but he won 4-0?!! Err, I think I saw 3 goals before I doze off. I havent exactly picked my fave team to root for this world cup, dont exactly know why... previously I'ved always chosen Spain, but they often end up screwed up so I dont know this time around, I tell people I support Japan -- DOH, see how they lost to Aus. Then what, pick Brazil to root for?! No syiok la... everybody know they'll win.

So who can be a tough fight for Brazil?! Dont tell me again Germany vs Brazil in final, I dont like watching repeat. Maybe that's why the semifinals matches are more exciting to watch :D wah... going to be very sleep deprived in the next few weeks man... with the incovar camp, worldcup and siemreap trip all within 2 weeks!

Conserve... conserve energy. No need work so hard at work liow... I'm deciding to start spamming other company's HR mailbox. I need a weapon in hand to go for a final showdown.

And if you're wondering what is life without football?! ASK MY BROTHER. He gave an idiotic answer to 'why are you not watching the world cup matches?' to which replied "before I become successful (in A***Y), nothing else is interesting to me". My uncle almost puked, and so you know where I use 'Doh' the most.

No comments: