Monday, May 30, 2005

ahem, a job that I like...

so I didn't get the Shell daily-paid contract job. But that's not even the point! I was introduced to this 'hardworking' agent from Manpower, she's really cool. She gave me interview tips, she gave me alot of help in doing well in the interview with the potential employer!

Amazingly, I really like this job and I realised the job vacancy was even advertised quite sometime back in kwx posting. But just didn't applied it. Require min 2 years experience with CA products?! Ee..excuse me?! Hello?? Who do you think you're looking at?!! Uhhuh.. yeeaahh. That's me :P (alright since when I started to get so bloated)

The jOB! Let me see, it's related to CA products, they require a person with "attitude" above everything, they would require me to TRAVEL!! Yes!

I was asked in the interview "if I send you to China for 1 year is it a nightmare or a dream?!" .. i almost burst. No, I was not that behavior-crazy then. But why would it ever be a nightmare for me to travel to CHINA?!! Gosh... remember my mission to find out my roots?! My great-grand-father must have sailed through the South China Sea all the way from China, but WHERE in China?! No idea.

The Job! It is still a small company, but with a crazy idea for massive expansion. That's why they need people with the drive, motivation and ambiton! Gossh... that's me :P ahem.

Cannot imagine why else would I not make it for this job. The last stage would be the interview with the boss James. Hearsay he's not easy to handle and he talks alot. Wow... couldn't be more challenged.

I am praying everyday that I will get this job, or rather this 'type' of job. A job where there is opportunity to move up to corporate ladder, a job like a consultant, a job that is challenging not only to the mind but also to the heart. Imagine if I could travel to overseas for a business trip?! Hahaha... saliva dripping.

Anyway, must keep on working hard, and also work smart and just keep the faith! Even if I were to die now today, I will have no regret.

Live Wisely ; Rewrite Your Destiny!

No comments: