Monday, May 23, 2005

To Decide To Not To Decide?!!

To decide or not to decide? That is not a question, because I couldn't even bring myself to "DECIDE" to decide. So what if I could "DECIDE" to NOT Decide?

Sigh... if you dont already know what's feeding my brain this whole weekend. Well for now, I've already 'consulted' so many people, everybody's two cents worth given came in different currency. Some say take it, some day dont. Some say its too hard to decide, some ask 'what does your gut' says? Most people rather take risk and go for money - well that's the reality of life and reality bites. Hey, maybe I should seek 'consultation' from Buddha at the alter! You know, throwing two coins placed back-to-back on the ground and "seng bui".

There is a contract 1 year bond offer for me doing application support that require my immediate reply. There are so many jobs out there waiting for me to explore! If only I want to. Whether "can I afford to" or "do I want do" are different questions to tackle. Affordability - yes since I do still have a job until end of June. By then, I know I should be able to secure another job, simply because I WANT to. When you want something more desirably, more certainly you'll get it. So, do I want that 1st job offer that came my way??!!

No comments: