In random order (I've not fix the milestone yet because it takes time for me to analyze urgency and importance of these "to do items" given a whole lifetime for me to play with!)
1. Become a technical consultant for a top-notch MNC! (yeah dream on... but am not ruling it out, just yet, although its beginning to be really tough to achieve with this global economical trend. Ahem, maybe because I'm just not up to the mark?!)
2. Run my own business. Seriously, I find the enthusiasm in reading Economist or Forbes (if only got $$ to subscribe to it :P) Here's a few business ideas.. wait a minute, I cant publicly share my business ideas here?! Ahem.. but it's gotta be related to
- photography
- hostels
- travel agency
- printing / media
- restaurant (but slowly losing interest)
3. I wannna have Ian Wright's job. Become a travel showhost! :P OK ok, doesn't hurt to become an international tourguide first!
4. I wanna do MBA or Master in Politics / Social Science / Arts - yeah u get my point. (but what use is a Master Degree ?! :P)
5. I know - useful when applying to be volunteer (or for a job) for United Nation! Will it ever be possible?!
6. Oh ya, how can I forget, I wanna be a journalist too! Covering news in the international political arena, post me to Iraq & get myself beheaded. **crazy**
-- Not so important --
7. I wanna be a polician?!! (*oh no, it cant be!)
8. Before that, I must first want to improve on my vocals & public speaking skill.
9. I wanna be an Art Director (no idea what the hell it means, something like Yasmin Ahmad?!)
10. I wanna be certificied in Cisco, Microsoft, SAP :P Hahaha.
11. I wanna travel and write about China || find where did my ancestors come from in China.
12. Travel to Tibet / Nepal.
13. Visit Angkor Wat || Borobudor || Bali || India.
..
..
Sei mei..
1 comment:
I always think that u wanna do too many thing. If u really do not know how to prioritise them, why not just put them into different categories and then start doing what u can do now?
11, 12, 13 --> Travelling
1, 2 --> Career
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 --> interest
7, 9 --> Dream?
U can simply go where ur heart takes u to, but i think u still need to consider wat are the prerequisite u need to prepare before u can have them come true.
Those in Interest group, u can do it anytime now.
Those in Travelling, u need to secure a job in order to get the money for travelling (may be not much u need but u'll still need to get a way to get it).
Those in Career, u really have to put enough effort to get it.
Those in Dream, i got nothing to say...
~kw
Post a Comment