Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Status Report

The HP support guy called back just about when I wanted to call him to say "I dont want this job", and he nicely said "Ok thank you". ~end~

?!! no further negotiation?!! I guess if I dont want that job, there are many others who would want it - that's the scenario now.

Anyway, I felt quite relieved that I dont have to worry about "deciding to accept/reject" the job.

That said, I'm happily living my life just like whawt I know of. Having no job in the line up is not a bad thing for me - cos i choose freedom! I like the idea of being free! Not knowing when, how, where, why... just being free! :)

Just enjoy being free now for the moment.. the moment wont last too long. Thank Lord I have my parents. They did nothing, that's the best thing they could do for me, 'dont do/say anything'. *phew... :)

I'm free!! I'm Free!!

ohya... on the note of being free... I have one gigantic Incovar camp to brace for next week, one PTD test (IN MALAY LANGUAGE) to anticipate for, a few job response that I'm anxiously waiting for, one speech vocal training to look forward to, and counting on THE DAY that I could buy a digital SLR!!!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »