Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One Day ~ 3rd of May

[Added on 4th May] Learnt it 1st from aabubba, click here for the meaning.
A rolling stone gathers no moss


It just took ONE day, that's how short it is, that I'm going to be working with PIKOM. I am soooo f***ing guilty now that I'm going to let somebody down because of my indecisiveness. I so hope that this KHA guy wont feel so disappointed in me as this BalaPillai, both of them I get to know from the SK forum. First I lead them to think that I'm capable enough, but it turns out, I couldn't be of value to them, or that I'm just... just me.

The me... who finally felt that I couldn't run away to do administrative / executive job, which is nothing relevent to what I've studied and my past working experience! Maybe I chose computer engineering degree for a reason?! Maybe I worked in Astro for industrial training for a reason? Maybe I aimed to hard to enter Accenture also for a reason?!!

So I guess I'm not a risk taker afterall, trying to switch my career path?! Who says I'm good at gambling anyway. I usually place my bet without "thinking", eg. I just bet on the my favourite team irregardless if they're good or not. I just bet on Liverpool to beat Chelsea tonight!!! Am I going to lose the bet? Who knows... told ya I dont calculate.

I just do and die.

And cry..

And then try to get a grip and get on with life.

What is life ~ the only meaning I know of my life, is a life of being me... the contradicting me.

To all the my ex-boss, current boss and all future bosses - thank you for putting up with me, I've got a nut somewhere to screw.

No comments: