Friday, July 29, 2005

Not again? ..nope

Actually... where got people so insane to printscreen other ppl's funny picture on their MSN, and then publish them in their own personal blog?! Really thought about it, but then really it wont be as funny as the first post Dont laugh!

So what to shout out about now??! Cheng..cheng..CHeng...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Harharhar.... This Sunday, when the sunday schools (yes schoolS more than 1), throng the Gua Tempurung in Perak. This is when I'll make good use of my camera. Ahem... 'good' use ar, not 'full use'. I'm being assigned the 'photojournalist' for this school outing, ahem... you know like reporter, after the trip, publish the story in a newsletter... doh... Or you think I'd be so 'rajin' to wake up so early Sunday morning to 'jaga' children from falling inside the dark cave! Yeah.. well, sounds like fun and adventure.

Wanna know how 'freaky' this outing is?! Well, I have my Sunday jogging mate whom I have to ffk for not able to go for morning walk -- turn out she's also going to the same Gua Tempurung with her friends!

Then I wonder, how "big" is this cave that it can fit so mayn buses load of people?! The school I represent, is going in 5 buses. Oh boy.... anyway, see if I'll meet my friend there.

So with new camera, dont have to borrow other people's camera for next Sunday's "class photo" session. Sigh... only dread if the VIP for the picture cannot make it, then must learn to do superimposing... no experience.

See la... still enthralled by this Angels and Demons book, you know how 'big deal' it is for a non-reader like me, to FINISH one whole book, in errmm.. 1 week like that. So what's the next thriller to chase?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gua tempurung is a nice place ler.. prepare to get WET!!!
=t=

Jyon said...

mj...gua tempurung is a WET place. beware of ur NEW camera. wakakakz...maybe its better to borrow other ppls.

but, if got children hor, maybe u guys will be taking package 1, which is like goin to batu caves for a walk. wakakakaz....

tip: bring a nice big huge torchlight...U NEED IT!!! or better, go borrow kimtek's construction headgear or borrow from bengtatt....it will be helpful...wakakakz...

turtlegurl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

nice camera.

pinjam main