How crazy can one get at 26 year old?!! Gee.. I'm already 26 and I'd still go crazy over "OH MY GOD, IS THAT A HUGE MEGA JAY CHOU MEET THE FAN STAGE & CROWD?!!!??!"
I was just driving up towards the parking at 1U, noticing how there's exceptional many cars everywhere... so THAT's the reason. I drove straight to level 5, and instead of sliding my SLK into any empty parking space on the top floor, here I found myself making round & turns before finaly settling for a parking lot. When to the edge of the building, almost looked like I was going to jump off the building tip-toeing over the wall to see what's happening down there.
Off I went straight to the ground floor, and before I could get out of the building, I saw swamped of human beings walking towards my way. So said, oh no it's over?! Nevermind, I thought maybe I could catch a glimpse of his car also good. Then I walked straight over, so a HUGE crowd sandwiched through from the end of the building to the stage infront, taking their turn to go on stage for the autograph session. Couldn't see him from my view.. I walked by the side, further up to the side of the stage, ahhh.. that's WHERE all the no-tickets-not-so-crazy people were standing trying to record / catch a glimpse of Jay Chou. So I was there, without my digital camera. Only with my handphone, I just sms some friends... I had to shout out somehow!!
Oh ya.. where's YT my friend.. haha... she's somewhere looking for parking.. probably in Level 5... finally after the I-gotta-see-Jay-Chou live in 1U frenzy, I finally found my friend waiting for me to go for a Wed movie :P
Zathura was fun. Just wish I'm not so critical in actor's skill. Thought it's like a B-grade film because the boy actor was so amateurish. Got the free tickets from xfresh, and if I know who HONKED inside the carpark while the rest of the world were waiting patiently for their turn to exit, right after the movie.... he/she gonna get it. If it is EVER a X-fresher doing THAT uncivilized act of HONKING SO LOUDLY FOR SO LONG... God save Malaysian's teen community. I can never forgive that barbaric act. Every single driver is already helpless stucked behind the driver seat, inside the standstill jam inside the car park. Sure wish I know which idiot honked. I could get down from my car, signal him to stop doing that or else you can run over me.
Ishh... enuff... imagine how patient Jay Chou was on stage trying to sign like hundreds or even thousands of autograph in one night. Ah... patient patient...
1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! pontiac 428 enginemotor Saab car dallas delta kitchen faucet Nearly new cars uk Purple and white flowers Late camcorder C 1036922 singledisc dvd players 1
Post a Comment