Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another insurance?!

how many insurance policy am I buying?! hopefully this is the last... difference is this time it is monthly payment basis, so that I am realy doing force saving. Is it over my budget? Well, yeah kinda.... if I dun get my new job or I dun cut down on other stuff!

Hopefully the insurance buying process will take a long time to settle, while I settle with my job change. *keep the faith* always. Yes, I do believe that if you want something so badly, you pray for it each time of the day that you remember to, you might positively get it!

Was speaking with dad, althought he's always showing his dismay on my unwillingness to sponsor him flight tickets on a yearly basis -- how many children could afford THAT?! I'm still gonna find ways to sly my way through... when I know he could afford it himself to go to places he wants to do, why wait for me?!

... hai... will you put your parents highest in your priority list? Should I forgo my own travelling budget, so that I could afford to send my BOTH parents to go somewhere near?

2 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

just some shits from me.

imagine your parents go through hardship to bring you up.

they provide you with everything.

they work hard to send you to school. and they never even complain that you spend too much of their money.

their love to you is unconditional.

so, just put it this way. put aside RM100 every month, as funding for their air ticket. at the end of the year, you'll have RM1200 for your dad's air tix. if not enough, the rest your dad have to top it up!

MJ said...

hey nice piece of shit... on installment basis... hmmm... that boils down to my discipline... alrite... actually still no more budget for that... maybe if i've not bought a camera maybe can use that to buy a flight ticket liow. ok next year no more camera.. well hopefully can lah!

anyway.. i totally agree about my parents unconditional love, but i know i didn't spend too much of their money :P basic needs yes they covered. But my uni life is more or less self-financed :P that i know not many friends out there in my same shoe.

eleh... finding excuse...