You know you're not crazy afterall, when you met a girl who is completely 'out of this world'. I wonder to laugh or to cry when I hear her speaks of herself. (ok I cant think of a character in this world to use to replace writing her name :P)
Ok I feel really bad writing about this, but I just cant imagine how different a girl can be from me! You just want to bang your head on the table listening to her babble about what she was doing and what she wants to do next. It's not exaggerating, it's true what she shared. Searching for people's information... I couldn't write it here...
Alright. Think "we value individual expression"... that is why I am able to meet up with freaks of all kinds! Yet, still abstaining from judging... brr... not easy... but maybe subconsciously I'm already judging, else I wont be having all the ally-mcbeal syndrome of mentally-visualizing-head-banging-extravagance.
Gosh.. now I miss ally mcbeal so much... not that I'm as skinny as her or wanna be a lawyer, but I really do have "visuals" in my imaginative mind, when I encounter with freaks, how I would go "dohhhhhhhhhh" all the way inside my heart, and how I'd be pulling my heart laughing, but the facial expression is trying to be as modest.
AAaaaaaaaaahhh... crazy people! I see crazy people, they're everywhere, they dont know that they're crazy! Hehehe... :D Snap out of it...
*raya break been sooo down to earth. my parents went away for the long weekend, and I'm dog-sitting. before this, the dog actually barks at me everytime he sees me... my dad would say that I was probably a dog killer in my past life, and my mom would sneer that i have no compassion that's why the dog barks at me and not my parents or my bro.
my dad even taught me how to be nice to the dog.. gosh, those trick, I dont even use with little naughty cousins who wont listen to me. but to really get close with the dog, esp over the period of dog-sitting, I gotta try. I did what my mom would disapprove of, giving the dog 'human's food' :) haha.. u know stuff my mom cook and its not meant for the dog. That's it!
one tiny pork meat from the soup for bobo... next thing he's jumping, flying, swinging, sniffing at me. at night when I realise there was a rat in my bedroom cupboard, that's it I slept in the living room with the dog :D haha...
during the boring afternoon, turn on astro channel 111 (jazz music) for both of us to enjoy. I'll leave the music on even when I go out for awhile.
the last thing I didn't do yet with the dog is to bath him. cos how can he be shoeless roaming outside sniffing everything, yet come home to the living room? Bleghh... dont really know how to bath a dog knowing it is afraid of water!
yay... atleast i made it possible for myself, to be a friend to a dog! hahah.. bobo and I now friends! give me 5.. *snap *snap...
2 comments:
wahhh weeee..
good for u!
to bobo n mj! hehe
=t=
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pay off debt or invest in 401k plan Culinary school in austin 20 blazerunner.com pay per click affiliate program Bulk email blocker
Post a Comment