Wednesday, November 16, 2005

to write or not to write..

i see this comment from ~chao~ well I can guess its who, but surely my blog is not meant to be read by so many people out there! Already I'm finding it hard to write about certain things concerning certain people for fear they're read this. Blehh.. how now?!

basically things come, go, pass and there's another day. today i thought of writing something, as I log in... (usually at work), then on the other laptop i'll be busy doing something you may wonder how many different windows I can open at one time.

today i just felt sooo restless, to the extend of 'showing' it... didn't help to have another colleague from another team, trying to be non-diplomatic with me, its stupid (pardon my language, i dunno how to use other milder adjective) to say "maybe you dont understand what is xxx Comment" (like Doh, xxx Comment is what I tell you to put, and now you want to teach me). And its been a few months here and she'd still use this phrase as her opening conversation with me "maybe you still dont understand..."

I cannot tell this to anyone in my work place, I have no deep true blue kaki here(like back in Ac when we just kutuk other ppl kau kau among own gang). I just wanna tell someone, how s****d she is. As you may have known how I'm suffering from DMS. When I cannot understand why people are just s****d, the hardest part is they dont know they're s****d.

Die, I wonder if ever I become a manager next time (that's what I hope for!) how I'd treat my staff, will I go crazy?!

Please dont reveal this to my work related people ok?

I think the day didn't get any better, when I encounter with a China user, who speaks Mandarin, who dont know what is "printscreen". I was on the phone, speaking mandarin... and I cant translate "printscreen" to Chinese. You tell me how, I should bang the wall, or band the phone? I cant even show him which is the printscreen button on the keyboard... becos his netmeeting program failed to start.

I think I might have looked like I'm in distress... after settling down.. my teamlead ask "what's with the long conversation you had with the user?" yeah.. how can she solve it, she cant speak Mandarin. And yes... as you're getting restless and moving your hands all over the sky, your voice can probably tell?!

In the end... he manage to replied my email with the printscreen, if only I'd let him be. He must have understood written English, and not my spoken Chinese-mix-english.

Later on, had another s****d chat with you dont wanna know who, that I try hard not to bang my head, but it is another human being that is making me annoyed inside.

I was trying so hard not to raise my voice at my teamlead! Because she's such a softspoken lady, who would suddenly turn head and talk to me. Well she's weird but definitely very nice lady that I really dont wanna mess with.

Unlike the other Engineer-lead sitting on my right side, of another team... who "mumbles" to himself when he talks, I have to go "HUAAAH!??!"...

and then there's people who's level of english is... errm.... you know. And they use that sort of wrong-grammar english for their corporate email correspondance. I go... WTF, here I go trying my best to karang something simple, dumb-user-readable and correct in grammar. There I have my own teammate, sending out email in a long winded manner, with unchecked grammar, that given my MOM would get annoyed reading it.

I'm not even going to care to ask why am I being paid much lesser than him!

So seems like its all complains about work-related stuff, no mistake I'm comfortable with what I'm doing, and potentially to be offered doing. If only I have a little more patience to wait... just wait for the moment I could just resign.

Without taking advise from some friends, to switch off my handphone over the weekend, I received a call on Sunday night, asking me to finish do something and hand in by Monday morning. What can I say?! I went "HUAAAH!??" nope it didn't work on him. Just simply do the job la... as in if I knew how to "simply" do something, as my mom noted, 'you cant pretend to be stupid and present something stupid to your boss right'. yeah... how nice if I could just not try to get smart.

last Saturday... encounter with another 'agent'. This is NOT a stupid encounter, I never look down on insurance agent. And I gave in my time and allowed her to fill in the form and to measure my whatever stuff she call it. Actually, the interesting part was she is someone I knew very long ago, during my 1st year in uni, and she was.. or she is.. my i-cannot-stand-her-estranged-best-friend's cousin sister! She used to fetch me back from campus to PJ, and I even attended her convo and I knew she's married now with a 3-yo kid.

It was a good chance for me to ask her about how's "she". Atfirst she didn't wanna mention about her, because she herself (the insurance agent) cannot stand her (the i'm-right-God-is-with-me-just-u-wait girl). Then I told her about how I've stopped talking to that girl, and wow.. it was a good doze of pouring session we both shared! Hah.. so its not just me and other friends. Even her own family members and her cousin sister is so disappointed in her. The mom shed tears when talking about this eldest daughter, the dad get furious when you mention the word 'marriage', the grandmother gets the most pissed off.

I dunno, in the name of God, and the sacrifices this girl is carrying out to turn her back against her own family and her used-to-be-goodfriends... can you tell me how can I not feel how S****D this world is.

I'm now going to sleep.. from having nothing to write... to jumbling up all the messy thoughts in my brain... it makes no difference if I didn't write at all... as tomorrow (or today) will just be another same day... calling user calling past participants.. calling... somethings that I cant run away from!

No comments: